ICVolunteers Projects Calendar
2011 (21 projects)
- 27 November 2011 — TEDxRCÂ²
TED is a nonprofit group devoted to “Ideas Worth Spreading”.
- Long-Term — Knowledge Volunteers Project
The Knowledge Volunteers Project, aims to create a network of “Knowledge Volunteers” of all ages who can share their experiences and skills, thus contributing to the development of an inclusive knowledge society.
- 21 November - 09 December 2011 — 2011 Minorities Fellowship Programme
The Minorities Fellowship Programme (MFP) was launched by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in 2005.
- 07 - 09 November 2011 — 2nd International Symposium on Multilingualism and Cyberspace
The 2nd International Symposium on Multilingualism and Cyberspace (SIMC) will take place at a time where there is an increasing interest in several dimensions of multilingualism.
- Long-Term — Ethical Fashion
Ethical Fashion aims to promote the development of the ethical fashion industry.
- 26 - 28 October 2011 — Arigatou International Brainstorming Seminar 2011
Arigatou International, is an international faith-based NGO committed to build a better world for children.
- Long-Term — Volunteer Web Developer
Work within a convivial team on the design and development of web applications, management of websites, Intranet and other collaborative tools.
- 22 September 2011 — Philanthropy Forum
The theme of the Philanthropy Forum focuses on the issues related to philanthropy in sight of recent developments.
- 14 - 17 September 2011 — 21st EECERA Annual Conference
The theme of the 2011 EECERA Conference is "Education from birth: research, practices and educational policy".
- 12 - 13 September 2011 — EKTA International Mobilisation Conference
In a world of contrasts – growing interdependence side by side with growing inequalities between and within countries – this Conference seeks to explore the ways that non-violent grassroots mobilization is defending rights, promoting social justice and providing a viable route to sustainable development.
- 31 August - 03 September 2011 — European University for Voluntary Service
The International Year of Volunteers 2011 marks the end of a decade during which a lot of progress has been made in the field of research related to volunteerism.
- 11 July - 28 August 2011 — GreenVoice Exhibition 2011
GreenVoice, a program of ICVolunteers is hosting its Environmental Photography Exhibition this summer for the third year running!.
- 29 - 30 June 2011 — 2011 Global Ethics Forum
The Global Ethics Forum project is not just an annual event but an ongoing process involving four activities: events, research, exchange and documentation.
- 22 June 2011 — Convention on Anti-Personnel Mines and on their Destruction
Representatives from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Algeria will meet with a Group of Representatives of 16 States, as well as the President of the Convention.
- 20 June - 22 July 2011 — 2011 Indigenous Fellowship
The Indigenous Fellowship Programme was launched in 1997 by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in the context of the first International Decade of the World’s Indigenous People (1995-2004).
- 17 - 19 June 2011 — FÃªte de la musique 2011
The FÃªte de la Musique is a major event in Geneva's social life and allows the Genevan to meet.
- 03 June 2011 — Strengthening the Capacity of and the Social Protection for Domestic Workers
Discriminatory and restrictive policies are one of the big challenges that domestic workers face as try to assert our rightful place in the society.
- 08 - 13 May 2011 — Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction
The Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction was established in 2007 and is now the world’s foremost gathering of stakeholders committed to reducing disaster risk and building the resilience of communities and nations.
- Long-Term — Geneva: Interships and Volunteering
The Geneva office of ICVolunteers is looking to reinforce its team.
- 17 - 22 March 2011 — Global Youth Conference
The Global Youth Conference will be organized by the Earth Focus Foundation.
- 05 - 18 March 2011 — Learning to Live Together
Arigatou International, an international NGO working for the rights and well-being of children, is organising its first International Train the Trainers course on how to develop and conduct training programmes on the use of the Learning to Live Together, an Intercultural and Interfaith Programme for Ethics Education.