In a globalized world, the dynamics of modernisation and urbanisation pose major challenges to both health promotion and societal development. Therefore, the Geneva 2010 World conference focuses on building bridges between health promotion and sustainable development by:
- presenting and discussing the state-of-the-art of knowledge and cross-cutting issues in health promotion and sustainable development,
- showcasing and challenging best practice in health promotion, with focus on sustainability, and
- initiating strong alliances and partnerships for promoting sound policies and practices that positively impact the health of people, societies and the planet.
ICVolunteers is seeking for 35 volunteers to assist with various tasks at the conference venue:
- Information Desk: requirements - English and/or French, friendly, willing to help and good local knowledge (Geneva)
- Room Supervisors: requirements - English and/or French, friendly, willing to help and ready to move around & in good physical condition.
- Two Volunteer Photographers.
Interested to volunteer for this very interesting event? If so, please:
- Send us your curriculum vitae;
- Indicate which volunteer task interests you most and your availability.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email at volunteer [at] icvolunteers.org or phone at +41 22 800 1436.
Posted: 2010-6-30 Updated: 2011-10-14
|design + programming mcart group
|Updated: 2019-01-28 10:52 GMT